Our members are our strongest allies and advocates as we pursue our mission. The membership program provides funds for the maintenance of our beautiful garden areas and the administration of our education programs for children and adults.
Membership provides the following benefits:
Free one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine, courtesy of the American Public Gardens Association
Discounts at local retailers including:
- Annie’s Annuals & Perennials, Richmond
- Downtown Walnut Creek Hardware (ACE)
- The Dry Garden, Oakland
- East Bay Nature, Walnut Creek
- EcoMulch, Martinez
- McDonnell Nursery, Orinda
- Morningsun Herb Farm, Vacaville
- Mt. Diablo Nursery & Garden, Lafayette
- Urban Farmer, all locations (Richmond, Mill Valley, San Francisco)
10% discount at GHF Spring and Fall Plant Sales.
Discounted enrollment on adult classes offered at The Gardens.
Invitations to preview sales, lectures, and garden and nursery tours.
Free admission and/or additional benefits to 300 gardens throughout North America (24 in California) and The Cayman Islands via The American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program
Discounted subscription to Pacific Horticulture magazine.