POP-UP PLANT SALE!
Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. to noon
The new greenhouse has just gotten going and it’s already starting to overflow with plant inventory! We now have a selection of colorful annuals and perennials as well as a few succulents and lots of tomatoes for sale.
Check out some highlights:
- A variety of salvias, such as the award-winning Salvia Summer Jewels, Whopper Lighthouse, and a selection of perennial varieties in many different colors (red, blue, purple, pink)
- Marigold Superhero (award-winning) — this one is in bloom and is a real show stopper, from now through December
- Dianthus ‘Pink Jolt’ (award-winning)
- Penstemon – several varieties, including the native Blue Springs Penstemon
- Phormiums – great for in-ground or containers!
- And LOTS of awesome, award-winning tomatoes including Chef’s Choice, Garden Treasure Heirloom, Candyland Red Cherry and more!
4″ pots: $5
1-gal pots: $8
Individual tomatoes: $3
Variety pack tomatoes (4 plants): $6