About Our Venue
Beneath the peaks of majestic Mount Diablo, in the picturesque and thriving city of Walnut Creek, rests The Gardens at Heather Farm. With six acres of beautiful terrain and a variety of indoor and outdoor areas, this serene and stylish locale in the “Jewel of the East Bay” is an ideal place to host a wedding, party, meeting, memorial or other special event.
A year-round, working demonstration garden, the tree-lined property features lush, natural landscapes full of diverse plant life with pathways that wander beneath cherry blossoms, along waterfalls, and among thousands of colorful flowers. Full of rustic charm and earthy enchantment, The Gardens offers comfort and flexibility in intimate, customizable event spaces.
- Complimentary wedding ceremony rehearsal hour
- Tables and chairs (includes set-up and take-down, some restrictions apply)
- Capacity to accommodate up to 150 guests
- Complimentary on-site parking for up to 50 cars
- Hardwood-style floors indoors (perfect for dancing)
- Free wireless internet (building area only)
- Garden privacy for outdoor events
- Caterer’s warming kitchen with ice machine
- ADA accessible
Against a stunning backdrop of lush garden scenes, wedding couples are front-and-center to enjoy their best day ever. Imagine exchanging vows at a gorgeous ceremony among thousands of roses, enjoying cocktails and conversation while wandering tree-lined garden paths, and dancing the night away in a spacious, hilltop reception hall overlooking acres of beautiful nature.
Baby or bridal shower, birthday milestone, baptism, graduation, or retirement party, your event at will be joyful and festive. Guests love the Camellia Room with its wrap-around deck perfect for taking in beautiful garden views. We’ve got a caterer’s warming kitchen on site, and we provide tables for you event (indoors only). All you need are decorations, food and cake, and you’re all set.